Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A little about me.........

Good Morning-
I thought that it would be a good thing to share a little bit about myself. My name is Marci and my family lives in Eugene, Oregon. My husband and I have two adorable children at home who mean the world to me. My son, Cooper, is two and a half years old. Our daughter, Ella, is 8 months old. I taught for 7 years before Cooper was born. I decided to leave my job and take on a job working for my husband's family so that the kids can come with me to work. The agreement was that I would get to sub whenever I wanted. I keep busy subbing about once a week for one school or another. I really enjoy subbing at the school that I taught at because I know all of the children and parents. I am excited to be taking this class, but also very hesitant about the blogging world. I feel like a fish out of water!
To a new adventure...........

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marci,
    What a great age of your kids. My grandkids are 4 and 5 and I miss them so much. They live in TN. Just remember that most of us are learning to blog for the first time too. It will get easier as we go through the class. Read the questions and respond to them on your blog so others can read about you and your thought. I'll be sending the syllabus by email soon as it's too cumbersome for the blog.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your post Sue. So far I am really enjoying the blogging. I think that this is a fun and new way to learn about YAL. My kids are at a great age. They keep me busy, but my days are pretty fun! Thanks for your post!

    ReplyDelete